1. Is it too late to say Sorry? (Justin Bieber No. 1 bad pun)
This is what the pop star can tell his Beliebers if he has to cancel a scheduled concert at Madison Square Garden on Tuesday, June 14th.
If the Lightning-Rangers Eastern Conference final goes to seven games, the 7th race is scheduled for Tuesday, June 14 at Madison Square Garden.
This is not the first time we have seen a possible clash of concerts and sporting events. In 2015, Astros and Taylor Swift were set up for a possible programming problem, but Astros showed good intentions (bad pun on Bieber No. 2) and took care of the problem months earlier:
The problem with the Bieber-Rangers double booking is that Bieber’s concert is postponed for a very short time or the Eastern Conference final would have to be delayed. Game 7 between Lightning and Rangers could not be postponed to Monday, June 13, because Biebs is not only playing on MSG One Time. (bad song Bieber pun No. 3) It also airs at 13 on MSG.
A source told me on Tuesday that if there really is a conflict, the Bieber show will be postponed one day to Wednesday, June 15, which would leave some Bieber fans asking, “What do you mean?” (bad song Bieber pun No. 4)
That would mean the NHL and the Rangers would feel the wrath of the Beliebers and that would not be fun.
Bieber fans, however, should be happy that the concert will simply be postponed and not canceled because then they would be really unlucky.
Here are some other Yummy (bad word game of Bieber No. 5) answers I have received in the last 24 hours since I wrote on Twitter about this news:
You can see many more answers below this tweet:
2. ABC has just under 12 million viewers for Game 1 and Game 2 of the NBA Finals between the Celtics and the Warriors. This is not great considering that you have a historic Boston franchise and a great all-time Steph Curry to face.
Scroll to continue
3. Mets announcers Gary Cohen and Keith Hernandez spent a lot of time last night talking about caresses.
4. I always tried not to rely on the easy way to get rid of some nonsense list or rankings in Traina Thoughts. I give up this rule today to point out that this is one of the worst lists I have ever seen. Kliff Kingsbury, who has done nothing, at 4? Mike McCarthy, who is beyond awful at clock management, at 10, but not Mike Tomlin? And the cherry on top of the sundae, not Sean McVay COMING OFF A SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONSHIP ??? If you’re going to make a list, try to have it some reliability.
5. The New York PostAndrew Marchand reports that Yankees long-term voice John Sterling will cut his schedule in the second half of the season and lose about 25-30 road races. If you’ve been watching me for a while, you know that there are few people I enjoy more in the world of sports broadcasting than the man known as Pa Pinstripe (who once appeared in SI Media Podcast), so that surprised me. But Sterling, who will be 84 on July 4, so that was inevitable. If you are a Sterling fan, enjoy it now as much as you can.
6. The last SI Media Podcast has a conversation with The Athleticmedia reporter and former SI writer Richard Deitsch.
Among the topics covered: why has one thing happened to hit Bill Simmons? is the situation of Greg Olsen – Tom Brady – Fox Sports “strange”? What is the Brady – Fox Sports deal? Copy ManningCast. NESN will offer its own streaming service for $ 29.99 per month. and Al Michaels was named honorary on NBC Sports.
We also talked about Deitsch’s decision to stop tweeting on February 20 and when he will return to social media.
Deitsch is followed by the weekly “Traina Thoughts” section with Sal Licata from WFAN radio and SNY television in New York. Jimmy and Sal analyze the surrealistic controversy over Tommy Pham-Joc Pederson-Mike Trout fantasy football, share their thoughts on Derek Jeter’s Twitter account, and respond to listeners’ emails.
You can listen to the podcast below or download it from Apple, Spotify and Google.
7. RANDOM VIDEOS OF THE DAY: Today, June 7, would be the 64th birthday of Prince, who still has the best Super Bowl half of all time.
Take care to Check out previous versions of Traina Thoughts and check it Sports Illustrated Media Podcast hosted by Jimmy Traina on apple, Spotify the Google. You can also follow Jimmy Twitter, Instagram and Tik Tok.